UPCOMING EVENTS and READINGS:
- FEBRUARY 21: 2019 Al Smith KY Arts Council Fellowship Reading with Pamela Parker, Paducah School of Art and Design, 7pm
- MARCH 14: St. Ann Visiting Writers Series, Brescia University
- MARCH 27-30: Exit 7 (table: T10085) AWP, Portland OR.
- APRIL 5: Asbury University Reading with Britton Shurley
- OCTOBER 4-5: Kentucky State Poetry Society Annual Conference, Reading and Literary Journal Panel, Lexington KY.
- NOVEMBER 10, Writer’s Block, Louisville Literary Arts
- JUNE 17-23: Poetry Instructor, The Martha’s Vineyard Institute of Creative Writing
- MAY 12: InKY Poetry Workshop, “Who’s on First: Persona Poems at Play”
- MAY 11: The InKY Reading Series, Featured Reading with Leesa Cross-Smith
- MARCH 7-10: Exit 7 (table: T1546) AWP, Tampa FL.
- NOVEMBER 10-11: Millikin Literary Festival
- OCTOBER 4: Craft Talk and Reading, the University of Cincinnati Clermont
- OCTOBER 3: Carnegie Center’s Kentucky Great Writers Series
- JULY 9-15: Poetry Instructor, The Martha’s Vineyard Institute of Creative Writing
- JUNE 12: Poetry Workshop Instructor, “The Pliable Prose Poem”, @ Open Books: A Poem Emporium (Seattle)
- APRIL 6: Reading with Robert Long Foreman @ 7pm, Left Bank Books, St. Louis, MO.
- FEBRUARY 8-11: Exit 7 (table #350-T) AWP, Washington DC
- FEBRUARY 8: Monster Mags of the Midwest: AWP off-site Reading, 9pm @Sixth Engine
- NOVEMBER 5: Writer’s Block, “Crossing Boundaries” Panel/Reading 2:30pm, with Erik Reese and B. Shatter, Louisville, KY
- NOVEMBER 4: Transylvania University; Reading @ 1:30pm in J. Douglas Gay Jr./Frances Carrick Thomas Library, Lexington, KY
- NOVEMBER 3: The Teen Howl Poetry Series at Morris Book Shop; Reading/Book Signing @6pm; Lexington, KY.
- OCTOBER 14-16: The Southern Festival of Books: A Celebration of the Written Word, Panel Sun. 2-3pm: “Exhilarating Highs and Terrifying Lows: Two Poets” with Tina Parker, Nashville, TN
- OCTOBER 6: Page and Palette Reading, Fairhope, AL
- SEPTEMBER 29: River City Revue Reading, Louisville, KY
- SEPTEMBER 27: Hoptown Reading Lecture, on the Auditorium Stage @ 12:15pm Hopkinsville Community & Technical College, Hopkinsville, KY
- SEPTEMBER 15: Spalding at 21c: Voice and Vision, 6PM at the 21c Museum Hotel, 700 West Main Street, Louisville, KY
- SEPTEMBER 9: University of Alabama at Huntsville, Reading and Print Show with Michael Crouse , The Union Grove Gallery; hosted by the Department of Art, Art History 4:30-6:30pm
- SEPTEMBER 8: Nitty Gritty Magic City Reading Series, Birmingham, AL.
- JULY 13: Murray State University Low Residency MFA, Art of the Chapbook Panel and Reading http://racernationinformation.com/2016/05/26/murray-state-university-master-of-fine-arts-program-announces-guest-writers-for-july-2016-reading-series/
- JULY 3: Malaprop’s Bookstore/Cafe; Poetrio Reading Series @ 3pm. Asheville, NC. http://www.malaprops.com/about-us
- JUNE 16: Pages & Pints Summer Poetry Sampler, Apollo Pizza @ 7pm, Richmond KY https://www.facebook.com/events/896146117198110/
- JUNE 4-8: Indiana University Writers’ Conference; teaching a class (MicroMacro: The Prose Poem as the Best Nest), reading, poetry panel; Bloomington, IN. discussion. http://www.iuwc.indiana.edu
- JUNE 3: Fountain Square Poetry Series, Reading @5:30pm: Bloomington, IN. https://www.facebook.com/FountainSquarePoetrySeries/
- MAY 25: Holler Poets Series, @ Al’s Bar, Lexington, KY. https://www.facebook.com/events/1550830428546161/
- MAY 21: Book Signing and Prose Poem Pop-Up, 9am-11am @ Piper’s Tea and Coffee, Paducah KY: https://www.facebook.com/events/100958323656241/
- MAY 4: Prose Poem Group Reading @ 6pm-8pm, Porchlight Coffee, Capitol Hill, Seattle WA. https://www.facebook.com/events/1547755612191212/
- APRIL 28: Queen Anne Book Company; Reading with Poet Hannah Faith Notess @7pm. Seattle, WA. http://www.qabookco.com/event/poetry-reading
- APRIL 21, IU Bloomington Workshop Visit
- APRIL 22-23: Southern Kentucky Book Fest and Panel Presentation; WKU. http://sokybookfest.org
- APRIL 11: West Kentucky Community & Technical College; Reading/Book Signing @11am in Matheson Library. http://westkentucky.kctcs.libguides.com/c.php?g=135782
- APRIL 8 @ 6pm: Book Release Party for The Spoons in the Grass are There to Dig a Moat: Bricolage Art Collective– 107 Market House Square, Paducah KY. https://www.facebook.com/events/1679818342258715/
- MARCH 30-APRIL 2: AWP Conference and Bookfair; Book signing at Sarabande’s booth (#513) for The Spoons in the Grass Are There to Dig a Moat (Thurs. 3/31 @3pm), and stop by EXIT 7’s table (#412) to check out our new issue and chat! https://www.awpwriter.org/awp_conference/overview